In Elder Law News

Yes. A Medicaid agency may deny eligibility based on failure to provide required documentation. You may need to probate your father’s estate in order to have authority to obtain the missing records.

Harry S. Margolis practices elder law, estate, and special needs planning in Boston and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He is the founder of and answers consumer questions about estate planning issues here and at

Start typing and press Enter to search