In Elder Law News

You will have to probate your husband’s estate to gain the legal authority to make the transfer. We recommend that you consult with a local estate attorney.

Harry S. Margolis practices elder law, estate, and special needs planning in Boston and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He is the founder of and answers consumer questions about estate planning issues here and at

Start typing and press Enter to search